Our end-to-end medical billing services are designed to obtain maximum financial reimbursement for our clients while reducing overall costs.
- Data Entry of all charges within 24 hours.
- Submitting electronic and / or paper claims to both primary and secondary insurance carriers.
- Monthly Cash Statements.
- Soft Collections after cash balance exceeds 70 days past due
- Mail out a series of three collection letters.
- Medical Billing Company is totaly different from medical transcription companies.
- Make 3 phone calls to patients who do not respond to collection letter.
- Refer all remaining balances to client for analysis.
- Entering practice information into software program, to include lists of all insurance carriers, fee schedules, ICD-10 and CPT-4 codes.
- Accurate ICD-10 and CPT coding of your services
- Follow up on claims at 31 days.
- Appeals and Denials
- We will follow insurance guidelines for all appeals and pursue all avenues to receive payments.
- If the appeal process has been exhausted, we will forward the information back to the client for review and analysis
- Posting of payments received from insurance companies and patients.
- An in-house pre-collection unit
- Insurance Verifications.
Medeye LLC offers Medical Coding solutions that can be customized for any type of medical facility.
Advantages of outsourcing your medical coding to Medeye LLC:
- Clean claims and fewer denials.
- 98% accuracy and compliance with all government regulations.
- Assured turnaround times
- Elimination of recruiting and training, reduced labor costs and improved accuracy through our high-quality operations.
- Coders utilize the best coding software, tools & resources in industry
About our coders :
Our certified medical coders have undergone AAPC coding training. They are well updated with the latest changes in CPT /HCPCS and ICD-10 codes and use latest coding books and also have access to online medical coding software.
Our Medical Coders are proficient with :
- CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding across various specialties
- Insurance and governmental regulatory requirements
- Payer-specific coding requirements
Insurance accounts receivables is a very common problem within medical facilities, irrespective of their size. Even with a strategy that seems good, many healthcare facilities find that their insurance receivables keep growing. This causes a significant financial burden on the medical practice.
Medeye LLC specializes in providing effective AR collections and pursuing these old accounts by assigning a dedicated team of specialists who analyze the unpaid and underpaid claims and aggressively follows up with insurance companies to recover maximum payment.
During the past few years, Medeye LLC has helped medical practices recover hundreds of thousands of dollars from insurance companies in "lost" reimbursements and denials.
This service is ideal for medical practices that do not want to outsource their entire billing but only recover their old AR.
In order to help customers through the process of compliancy, Medeye LLC pledges to:
- Follow all ongoing HIPAA developments, and their effect on transaction and code sets; privacy; and security.
- Guarantee to maintain HIPAA compliancy within its software.
- Build in privacy and security features and functions as required for software vendors.
- Build in privacy and security features and functions into its software that will help customers in their compliancy efforts.
- Implement changes affecting software vendors as they are published.
The Medeye LLC Software generates transactions (format and content/code sets) that are compliant with the HIPAA regulations and has been approved by Medicare/NHIC for submitting generated claims.
- Pain Management
- Family Practice
- Urgent Care
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine